How can I buy a ticket?
Steps of purchasing online:
By accepting our Terms and Conditions of Purchase and by completing the transaction, you are making a contract with Activ Color Kft. The contact is not considered as a written agreement and is not retained by Activ Color Kft. The contract’s language is Hungarian.
Step 1.: Choose your ticket
Choose the right type of ticket and click on the "BUY NOW" button. If you want more tickets, just click as many times as many tickets you want. If you’ve finished, click on the "VIEW CART" button.
Step 2. : Check your cart
After you clicked on "VIEW CART" button, check your tickets. You can still remove or add tickets, if you don't have enough, go back and add the desired quantity. If you have finished, click on the "NEXT" button.
Step 3.: Billing Contact information
Please, send us your billing and contact information by filling up the form.
Step 4. Choose your payment method
Choose whether you’d like to pay by credit card or bank transfer.
Step 5. Accepting terms and conditions and starting order
After reading and accepting Terms and Conditions, click START ORDER.
- If you chose to pay by credit/debit card the system will redirect you to SimplePay system, where you’ll have to give your credit card information.
- In case of payment by bank transfer, you’ll receive an e-mail by us with the information necessary for the transfer. (Activ Color Kft., Budapest Bank 10100833-16589900-01004009, please write the identification number of order in the description section) Please start the transfer in 3 days.
Step 6. Confirmation in email
- In case of purchase by card, you’ll receive two emails after your order has been completed- one from SimplePay confirming successful payment, and a second by Budapest Art Week. You can find the number of your order in this e-mail.
- In case of payment by bank transfer, you’ll recieve an e-mail by us with the information necessary for the transfer. (Activ Color Kft., Budapest Bank 10100833-16589900-01004009, please write the identification number of order in the comments section) Please, start the transfer in 3 days. After the payment has been completed, you’ll receive an email from us confirming that your transfer has arrived.
Please print this e-mail, you'll have to bring this with yourself to receive your wristband!
You can get your wristband two ways:
- The printed confirmation of order can be exchanged for the BAW wristband at Szabadtér Ticket Office from 31 October 2017. (1065 Budapest, Nagymező utca 68. - Opening hours: Mo nday 12-18, Tuesday-Friday 10-18, closed on weekends)
- Or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and you can get your tickets in our office at 1052 Budapest, Irányi u. 25.
If any problems would occur during online payment please read the information listed below.
I didn’t receive the e-mail! Where can I find my confirmation of order?
The e-mail has to arrive within 24 hours, if you don’t recieve it after that, please check the following steps:
- Check your spam.
- If you have given a wrong e-mail address, contact us at email@example.com
Why can’t I view webshop/ why is it not working?
Please check whether you’re using browsers supported by our webshop:
- Internet Explorer 10 or newer
- Mozilla Firefox: 25 or newer
- Chrome: 31 or newer
- Safari: 6 or newer
Online payment failed. What can be the problem?
If your online payment has failed, please check whether you bank account is capable of online payment or transfer. The payment cannot succeed if you card is invalid or blocked.
Try the following steps:
1. Try the process from the beginning one more time making sure you are using the right contact details.
- Contact the costumer service of your bank, forwarding the 32- character “payment failed” transaction ID of the webshop. The most common problems are:
- Your card has a set safety limit
- Your card is not appropriate for paying at our webshop.
- You don’t have the neccessary amount on your account.
If you need help, have comments, questions, contact our collegues to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The online webshop is run by Activ Color Kft. (1223 Budapest, Sörház u. 3.)