Association of Hungarian Architects
Association of Hungarian Architects, founded in 1902, is a professional organization dedicated to quality architecture. It focuses on the cooperation with other art branches and with various international architects. He considers the public acceptance of the art as a branch of art as one of its main tasks. Therefore, the headquarters of the Association of Hungarian Builders operates as an architectural center, as a place where architects and society meet as an open house. From the fall of 1954, the headquarters of the Association of Hungarian Architects - originally designed by Kálmán Almássy for Antal Gottgéb (Miklós Ybl) in 1877. The House of Architects is currently home to four organizations - the palace's high-rise rooms serve professional and representative events, and the office rooms are upstairs. The Kós Károly Hall with separate entrance from the courtyard gives space to foreign and domestic architectural exhibitions.