Mai Manó House

Exhibition hall

The Mai Manó House was originally built as an atelier house at the end of the 19th century by its namesake, Imperial and Royal Court Photographer Manó Mai (1855-1917). Built in the Neo-Renaissance style, this eight-story historical building is one of the centres of Hungarian photography, hosting both contemporary and historical individual and group exhibitions presenting the trends of photography from Hungary and abroad. Furthermore, it provides insight into the world of photography for those interested through its professional programs and publications as well as its well-equipped library.

Opening hours

MonClosed
Tue12:00
19:00
Wed12:00
19:00
Thu12:00
19:00
Fri12:00
19:00
Sat12:00
19:00
Sun12:00
19:00
Buffet
Shop
Cloakroom
Family-friendly
Disabled-friendly
Free parking
WiFi
Bike storage